Saturday, February 1, 2020

Review: The Great Witches Baking Show by Nancy Warren

The Great Witches Baking Show The Great Witches Baking Show by Nancy Warren
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A cute cozy mystery set in the middle of my favoring baking competition.

Poppy was abandoned as a baby outside of a bakery. The couple who adopted her, raised her in America but after she finished school, she moved back to England and built a friendship with the owners of the bakery where she was found. She was excited to have the opportunity to compete in the popular baking competition held at a great countryside estate that may hold the answers to many of her questions regarding who her "real" family is.

Throw in an on-set murder, hosts who have secrets and secret abilities of their own, and colorful competitors and you have an easg, enjoyable read. Looking forward to the second installment of this series.

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Those Three Little Words

Those Three Little Words by Meghan Quinn My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews