Sunday, February 9, 2020

Review: Almost Just Friends by Jill Shalvis

Almost Just Friends Almost Just Friends by Jill Shalvis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

First off, the book cover has absolutely NOTHING to do with the book. Now that I have that out of the way, this book was just okay for me.

I found myself more invested with the relationships between the secondary characters than I did the main characters. I realize that may be the result of both main characters having been written as emotionally closed off and thinking they are unlovable and one hundred percent right all the time. The other characters were more relatable and more pleasant to read about. Sadly, not among my favorite Jill Shalvis books.

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Those Three Little Words

Those Three Little Words by Meghan Quinn My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews