Sunday, February 9, 2020

Review: Mantrum by Jacob Chance

Mantrum Mantrum by Jacob Chance
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Sorry to say that this book was not one of my favorites. Rex came across as a spoiled manchild with a hair-trigger temper. His teen-aged daughter came across as much more mature.

Danica didn't come across much better as she should be more in control of her emotions and reactions as a police officer (even if she is just a meter maid).

When the two of them were forced together in what could have potentially been a rather dangerous situation for Danica, the sparks flew.

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Those Three Little Words

Those Three Little Words by Meghan Quinn My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews