Saturday, February 1, 2020

Review: Love According to Science by Claire Kingsley

Love According to Science Love According to Science by Claire Kingsley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I LOVED this book - the second installment in the Dirty Martini Running Club series.

I truly appreciated that even though both Hazel and Corban were both super-intelligent "nerdy" types, they were not portrayed in the stereotypical "nerd" fashion (well, except for Corban's inability to completely tuck in a shirt). Hazel was presented as a beautiful woman, unashamed of her sexuality, and on a mission to debunk what she felt was flawed logic in Corban's match-making algorithm. Corban was hyper-aware of his social awkwardness and attempted to compensate for that by keeping himself physically fit (rock climbing!) - He also had a wonderful relationship with his sister and their test messages were off-the-charts adorable!

When Corban and Hazel butt heads over his theories of love, their chemistry is combustible! *Fans self thinking of the copy room scene*

I love that they both have a circle of friends/family that act as sounding boards and support systems for each of them. I also hate Paisley, the high-school best friend of Corban's sister - you'll see why.

If you enjoy reading about a smart woman with the sexy-librarian vibe, a hunky genius who feels unlovable but desperately wants to find "the one", and penguins then you will love this book.I

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Those Three Little Words

Those Three Little Words by Meghan Quinn My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews