Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Review: Back to You by Kristen Granata

Back to You Back to You by Kristen Granata
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a wonderful story of second chances!

Christopher and Michelle loved one another once. But life happened. Fast forward five years. Life throws them together again and throws a bunch of obstacles and memories and old hurts in their path. Throw in an abandoned nephew with a handicap and life gets really messy.

Love will always find a way.

I truly enjoyed how relatable the characters were in the story and how their I her actions with each other and reactions to their circumstances were very realistic. This story felt very real and I would want to know these people in real life.

Kudos to Kristen Granata! I highly recommend this book.

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Those Three Little Words

Those Three Little Words by Meghan Quinn My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews