Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Review: Crush by Mae Wood

Crush Crush by Mae Wood
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Ryan and Kenzie have insta-lust in this age gap workplace romance. I felt as though I missed something in this way the story began because they both kept mentioning how familiar the other one was and how they felt like they knew each other.

The instant connection they had became love just as quickly but endangered the growth of the vineyards and winery which in turn caused conflict with their relationship.

In the end, I just never really connected with the characters and it was an okay read for me.

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Those Three Little Words

Those Three Little Words by Meghan Quinn My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews