Monday, February 10, 2020

Review: Walk Me Home by Liza Kendall

Walk Me Home Walk Me Home by Liza Kendall
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I LOVED this book!

It checks all the boxes:
☑ Hot firefighter
☑ Big city girl who returns to her hometown
☑ Family drama
☑ Adorable dogs (and cat)
☑ Crotchety old man bent on revenge
☑ Amazing friends
☑ Bridezilla
☑ Second chances

Jake and Charlie...who love each other even though they try VERY hard not to. So many hurts that the years have not lessened the pain. Two families that are trying to piece their lives together. Walk Me Home has ALL THE FEELS.

I can't wait to read more by these two talented ladies who apparently share a brain!

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Those Three Little Words

Those Three Little Words by Meghan Quinn My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews