Monday, November 25, 2019

Review: Wild Open Hearts by Kathryn Nolan

Wild Open Hearts Wild Open Hearts by Kathryn Nolan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book has ALL. THE. FEELS!!! Good-natured, warm-hearted billionaire heroine and gruff, sexy, animal-rescuing, hero with a troubled past.

Luna has to figure out a way to save her cosmetics empire when it is revealed that one of the suppliers for her vegan makeup actually tested on animals. When her millions of Instagram followers start saying she is a fraud and a hypocrite, Luna does some serious soul-searching to not only try to save her business but to remember the goal she had when she started was to make the world a better place.

Beck is trying to make ends meet for his animal rescue facility and is reluctant to be the "face" of the organization as his past is one of a troubled youth caught up in the violence of a motorcycle club ran by his now-estranged parents. His struggles to rise above his past have caused self-worth issues but his generosity towards others who have been down similar paths gives him a loyal support group.

When Luna decided that Beck's rescue group is the outlet she needs to "rehab" her image, little did either of them know what an impact it would make on them personally.

I have to say that the first kiss between Luna and Beck was one of the hottest, explosive kisses I have ever read! I think I had to put down my smoldering Kindle and fan myself! Absolute hot grown up man plus equally as hot Harley plus an orgasmic on-the-bike liplock equals fireworks.

This is a must-read and a fantastic addition to the Bluewater Billionaires!

My rating:  💖💖💖💖💖

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Those Three Little Words

Those Three Little Words by Meghan Quinn My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews