Monday, November 11, 2019

Review: Three Dog Night by Roxanne St Claire

Three Dog Night Three Dog Night by Roxanne St. Claire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely adored Alex and Grace! I loved how he saw her worth even when she thought she was worthless...loved her even though she thought she was unlovable...stayed when everyone else had abandoned her.

This was a story of rescue. Puppies were rescued. Self-worth was rescued. Dreams were rescued. But, most importantly, love was rescued.

Alex was finally able to step out from behind his older (by two minutes) identical town's shadow and finally live the life he had always dreamed of. Grace found not one but two families embracing her and pouring their love On her when she had thought she would go through life alone and empty. And Alex and Grace found each other in this enemies to lovers romance.

Every time I read a new Dogfather or Dogmother book, I think that it can't be better than the one's that have come before. But each story is so artfully relayed from the heart and always full of little moments that leave you laughing out loud, gasping in surprise, or reaching for yet another tissue to wipe away tears both happy and sad.

I highly recommend this book and look forward to the next story in this rich family saga!

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

My rating:  💖💖💖💖💖

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Those Three Little Words

Those Three Little Words by Meghan Quinn My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews