Monday, November 4, 2019

Review: ICED by Jacob Chance

ICED ICED by Jacob Chance
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was my first time reading Jacob Chance and he did not disappoint. A sweet story of New Adult romance finds Oliver and Ava fighting their attraction to one another after both had been hurt and cheated on.

I liked that once they admitted their attraction to one another, there was no wondering whether or not they had made the right decision. Especially since both of their exes let them know they wanted them back.

I don't normally like YA or NA novels and, had I realized that was what this was I probably wouldn't have read this one. That being said, I look forward to reading more from Jacob Chance.

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Those Three Little Words

Those Three Little Words by Meghan Quinn My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews