Saturday, November 2, 2019

Review: Rough Sketch by Kate Canterbary

Rough Sketch Rough Sketch by Kate Canterbary
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I wanted to like this book, I really did. But I couldn't. I never felt connected to any of the characters and, in the end, really was not invested in the outcome of the relationship.

The two main characters came across as rather unlikable. The writing seemed very disjointed and the dialogue was all over the place - almost as if we were listening to internal dialogue instead of conversations between the characters.

I will give another try to other work by this author as this one may just not have been for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Those Three Little Words

Those Three Little Words by Meghan Quinn My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews