Saturday, November 2, 2019

Review: Overnight Service by Lauren Blakely

Overnight Service Overnight Service by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Keep Your Enemies Closer

I truly enjoyed this enemies-to-lovers book by Lauren Blakely. Although it was dual POV, you mainly got the story from Josh's point of view. It was nice to see how hard he had fallen for Haven and how hard he would work to win her back after their less than amicable split-up over a year prior to the story.

The two are sports agents who used to work for the same firm but are now bitter, intense rivals who often but over the same athletes. Once they go head-to-head for the same rising star, sparks (oh, who am I kidding?), FLAMES fly as they reconnect.

I also loved the relationship Josh has with his closest friends and his three sisters. I can't wait to read Vaughn and Quinn's story!

I highly recommend this installment in the Always Satisfied series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Those Three Little Words

Those Three Little Words by Meghan Quinn My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews