Saturday, October 19, 2019

Review: Sexy Dare by Carly Phillips

Sexy Dare Sexy Dare by Carly Phillips
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Love that we are back to the New York Dares! A "come to the rescue" meeting, instant attraction, and the "alpha protector" instinct kicks in.

Mix an intense business man with a sexy, running from her past, start-up business woman and there are sure to be sparks (definitely enough to start a fire)!

I was so pleased to see a curvy model in the book cover. The issue of her having a very curvy figure is mentioned in the book but the H does an excellent job of showing the h why he loves her curves.

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

View all my reviews

My Rating:  💖💖💖💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Those Three Little Words

Those Three Little Words by Meghan Quinn My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews