Friday, October 18, 2019

Review: Wild Ride - the debut novel by Breezie Bennett

Wild Ride Wild Ride by Breezie Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wild Ride is a fantastic debut novel! Breezie Bennett's writing style is full of energy and intensity - giving us fully fleshed-out characters, vivid descriptions that help you paint a mental picture of places and situations, and a scorching romance from beginning to end.

Leo and Frankie (love the reason behind her name!) are very believable characters trying to pull-off a pseudo relationship in order to rehab Leo's reputation in the media. Leo, a pro football player, and Frankie, a sports agent's assistant, and pretending to be engaged in order to show to the world that Leo is a loyal, stable, and responsible teammate and not the irresponsible "playa" he is portrayed to be by the press.

Situations in both of their pasts color their viewpoint of relationships and honesty. I enjoyed the closeness shown by Frankie's family and Leo's teammates. I am looking forward to reading the next entry in this series.

I was given an ARC of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.


View all my reviews

My Rating:  💖💖💖💖💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Those Three Little Words

Those Three Little Words by Meghan Quinn My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews