I am so excited that blurbs from two of my reviews are being used by two of my favorite authors, Lucy Score and Julie Ann Walker, in their promotional emails and Facebook posts! Woot!!!
Check out a book or two by these awesome ladies. A word of warning, their series can be addictive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Those Three Little Words
Those Three Little Words by Meghan Quinn My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews
-
Act Your Age by Eve Dangerfield My rating: 4 of 5 stars I am shocked by how much I enjoyed this book! A little Dom/sub a...
-
A Very Bossy Christmas by Kayley Loring My rating: 5 of 5 stars I loved every single thing about this bo...
-
Let's Pretend by River Laurent My rating: 2 of 5 stars This book started out with an interesting pre...

No comments:
Post a Comment