Sunday, June 23, 2019

Review of Pretend You're Mine by Lucy Score

I highly recommend this book if you love small towns, adopting strays (both animal and human), rekindling old loves and fighting for new ones, and building your own family when you've never really had one.

Harper and Luke were great main characters who drew you into their story. It was definitely a roller-coaster ride of emotions. There were many times I wanted to reach into the book and punch Luke in the head for being such a dumbass. I truly enjoyed Harper's "no guts no glory" attitude. But both she and Luke really needed to work on their communication skills.

I enjoyed the side story of Luke's best friend, Aldo, and Gloria, the woman Harper "rescued" when she first arrived in Benevolence and who was also Aldo's unrequited high School crush.

All of the scenes in the cemetery...oh my heart!

READ THIS BOOK!!! You won't regret it.

Buying/Reading link (available to read for free on Kindle Unlimited):HERE

My rating: ❤❤❤❤❤/5

Let me know what you think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Those Three Little Words

Those Three Little Words by Meghan Quinn My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews