Sunday, June 16, 2019

Gin Fling by Lucy Score releases June 26 - Advance Review

As many of you may know, I am fortunate to be a reviewer for many of my favorite authors. One of those perks is that I get advanced copies of their new releases prior to release date.

Today's review is of the upcoming fifth book in the Bootleg Springs series written by Lucy Score. The sixth, and final book in the series is being written by Claire Kingsley.

I am going to go ahead and tell you that I give this book 💟💟💟💟💟/5

HUGE WARNING AHEAD: THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS...CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Lucy Score and Claire Kingsley really should partner with Kleenex and a defibrillator manufacturer to bundle with this book! I laughed (soooo many times), I cried (numerous times), and I think my heart may have stopped a few times. This one has ALL THE FEELS!

I love how June gave her pet pig and Shelby's puppy aliases during "July and Sheila's undercover adventures". That was so out of character for June. I loved the proposals (all of them) and Jenny (Jonah's mom) stepping in to be mom to all of the Bodine clan. Jonah and Shelby are perfect together. However, even though the first time they had sex was romantic (" she looked like a wood nymph"), all I could think about was pine needles in places they had no business being in!

Gibson...cannot WAIT for his story in the last (*sniff*) book of the Bootleg Springs series. It's gonna be AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Those Three Little Words

Those Three Little Words by Meghan Quinn My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews