Monday, February 10, 2020

Review: Twice as Sexy by Carly Phillips

Twice as Sexy Twice as Sexy by Carly Phillips
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was an okay book for me. I have enjoyed the Sexy series but this one fell a little flat for me.

The h went completely against her conservative and cautious nature when she hooked up with the H the first time she laid eyes on him. His background was totally the other side of the coin from her as he was a former juvenile delinquent who now owns a night club and she is a squeaky clean assistant district attorney.

There was a bit of suspense but it was quickly resolved. The book did seem rather short and was a quick easy read.

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Those Three Little Words

Those Three Little Words by Meghan Quinn My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews