Monday, February 10, 2020

Review: The Carousel by J. A. Stone

The Carousel The Carousel by J.A. Stone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was unexpected...in a fantastically good way!

I have been used to light sexy romances from Juliana Stone. Here, writing as J.A. Stone, she spun a tale of love, family, honor, and prejudices in the South. Spanning multiple generations, a heartbreaking and hopeful story of love, loss, and life yet to be experienced draws you deeper and deeper into the world of Prue, her daughter, and her extended family.

I simply could not put this book down once I started reading it. I laughed, I cried, I gasped in shock and amazement. I am so hoping there will be a sequel to this book. I highly recommend it!

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Those Three Little Words

Those Three Little Words by Meghan Quinn My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews