Monday, September 2, 2019

Review: On the Line by Liz Lincoln

On the Line On the Line by Liz Lincoln
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!

It has a sexy, super-hot football player, Seth, who is a single father to a 12 year old daughter. Think Chris Hemsworth, but with more muscles. He meets Carrie, an out of work science teacher who loves to cosplay as Batman villainess Poison Ivy, when she forgets her wallet at the grocery store and he pays for her groceries then asks her advice on feminine hygiene products for his daughter. There is instant insanely hot chemistry between them as they discuss the pros and cons of pads versus plugs.

Carrie's brother was Seth's college roommate and helps Seth find a nanny for his daughter - Carrie. Cue the constant longing and unrequited lust felt by Seth and Carrie as she manages his household, helps Maddie with her homework and takes care of her when he is on the road with the team.

Time passes and the lust between them is no longer unrequited. Believe me when I say that the bedroom scenes are about as hot and steamy as you can get. They were tastefully written and, even though their relationship began as sexual attraction, you can feel the feelings develop and come to the forefront.

I had never read any other books by Liz Lincoln but I highly recommend this one and look forward to reading more by this author.

I received an ARC of this book from NetGalley in exchange for a fair and honest review.

View all my reviews

My ratinf: 💖💖💖💖💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Those Three Little Words

Those Three Little Words by Meghan Quinn My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews