Monday, September 2, 2019

Review: Arrogant Boss by Olivia Hayle

Arrogant Boss Arrogant Boss by Olivia Hayle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was surprising on many levels. First, it had a beautifully developed portrayal of a young man who is high-functioning autistic. Second, the H, Julian, is the one of the couple who goes into the relationship thinking long-term. I enjoyed the verbal sparring between Julian and Emily, big sister to data coding prodigy Tanner.

Emily and Julian have a meet cute moment the night before Tanner is to interview with a company who could promise him a bright future. Emily, as his guardian (having taken the role after the death of their parents five years earlier), goes with him to the interview only to discover that the company is owned by Julian.

The banter between the two main characters was cute , funny, and steamy. Julian is extremely respectful of the boundaries placed on him by Emily.

I was curious as to whether or not the author was American, as she used tarmac instead of pavement and racing course in place of racecourse.

I would recommend this book to others and would definitely read more by this author.

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

View all my reviews

My rating:  💖💖💖💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Those Three Little Words

Those Three Little Words by Meghan Quinn My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews