Thursday, November 28, 2019

Review: Man about Town by Thea Dawson

Man about Town Man about Town by Thea Dawson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was a delight to read! Well crafted characters and great world building.

Alex and Marcus were from opposite sides of the tracks. But when Marcus' father cuts off his trust fund because Marcus has dreams of doing other things with his life besides follow in his father's shoes, Marcus ends up working, at times, up to four part-time jobs - one of which put a him and Alex together.

Alex feels like a fish out of water when she is hired to work for an independent bank. With a writing degree and hopes of having a screenplay purchased by the right director, she, like Marcus, is working to keep her head above war instead of working her passion.

When a medical crisis threatens to pull Marcus back to his old life, they have to fight for and support each other.

I highly recommend this author and her well-defined characters.

I was given an ARC of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

My review: 💖💖💖💖💖

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Those Three Little Words

Those Three Little Words by Meghan Quinn My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews