Friday, September 27, 2019

Review: The Warrior: DERRICK by Lisa B Kamps

The Warrior: DERRICK The Warrior: DERRICK by Lisa B. Kamps
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was the first book in this series that I have read. I honestly don't feel compelled to read any of the others. I find it extremely frustrating when the heroine, whose life is in mortal peril, doesn't believe that she should share all pertinent information regarding her imminent danger with the ONE person who she trusts to keep her safe.

Derrick and Lidiya (aka Lee) are literally running for their lives and Lee won't give him full information regarding the reason people want her dead until it's almost too late.

The dialogue was stilted: "You need to tell me why people are hunting for you and want you dead." "No, I can't tell anyone. " "Okay, let's go to my super secret getaway house that even my closest friends aren't aware of." I'm paraphrasing here, but that's the way most of the dialogue seemed to me.

I wanted to like this one, but I just could not.

View all my reviews

My rating:  😐😐😐

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Those Three Little Words

Those Three Little Words by Meghan Quinn My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews