Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Review: The Billionaire's Secret by Nana Malone

The Billionaire's Secret The Billionaire's Secret by Nana Malone
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The companion book to Bodyguard for the Billionaire did not disappoint. Secrets and deceptions were revealed from the beginning of the first chapter that threaten to tear apart the fragile relationship that Theo and Zia had started to build.

Once it is discovered that Derrick is not only alive but Theo's twin, Zia is reassigned to Derrick's detail so as to not allow her emotions to cloud her thinking and cause her to lose focus.

The person that I had pegged as the villain actually turned out to not have been the mastermind behind the disappearance of Derrick. That person still was guilty of illegal activities and ended up with appropriate punishment. The true villain was a plot twist that I had briefly speculated on and dismissed but it actually ended up surprising me!

I would definitely recommend this book. Unfortunately, though, it's probably not one that I would go out of my way to read again because the mystery arc has been revealed and the romance/relationship arc just didn't hold my attention.

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

View all my reviews

My rating:  💖💖💖💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Those Three Little Words

Those Three Little Words by Meghan Quinn My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews