Saturday, August 24, 2019

Review: Forever Ventured by Kathleen Brooks

Forever Ventured Forever Ventured by Kathleen Brooks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Bloodlines = Family

Where to start? This is one of my favorite books so far in the Bluegrass/Forever series. Wyatt and Camila are absolutely perfect for each other!

The grief felt at the beginning of the book had me reaching for the tissues. That wasn't the only time that I was grabbing for something to wipe my eyes but the other times were in sheer joy and sentimentality.

Wyatt, Camila, and jockey Michaela all had something to prove to themselves and their families. Even though their struggles were similar, they were each uniquely different. By joining forces, they were able to overcome many obstacles and, even though they were competing against many outside forces and their own families, they came through stronger and more secure in the love of their respective families.

The descriptions of the horse races were so vivid that you could almost feel the groundshaking hoofbeats and see the dust flying from the horse's hooves! The mystery woven throughout the story was both intriguing and frightening. Sadly, another family felt the sting when the wrongdoers were exposed.

Kudos to Kathleen Brooks for another breath-taking love story from Keeneston. I can't wait for Jackson's story!

View all my reviews

My ratinf:  💖💖💖💖💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Those Three Little Words

Those Three Little Words by Meghan Quinn My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews