Monday, July 29, 2019

Review of Chasing Her Curves by Christa Wick

This book was a quick and easy read. Small town "curvy girl" catches the eye of rich oil executive who is determined to make her his. 

My biggest problem with the book was how there was no real character development. There was no real dialogue between the two characters beyond how he wanted to bed her and her reluctance to go public with their relationship. I realize that Ginny had to be portrayed as a "fish out of water" in that she had never had a real relationship, she was the butt of a high school joke, and she didn't fit the ideal "billionaire's girlfriend" mold. Hawk was kind of a horse's backside when he knew this but kept pressuring Ginny. Talk about sexual harassment in the workplace!!!

Had I been able to feel more invested in the characters, my rating would have been higher. It definitely has a HEA.

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.I

Get you copy from Amazon HERE

My rating:  💖💖💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Those Three Little Words

Those Three Little Words by Meghan Quinn My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews