So, I gained some knowledge over the weekend when it was announced that Microsoft is discontinuing it's Edge-based e-books platform: we don't actually own the e-books that we have carefully curated, purchased, and stored on numerous platforms. Seriously???
Read more about this HERE
I would love to hear your thoughts on this. Drop a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Those Three Little Words
Those Three Little Words by Meghan Quinn My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews
-
Act Your Age by Eve Dangerfield My rating: 4 of 5 stars I am shocked by how much I enjoyed this book! A little Dom/sub a...
-
Let's Pretend by River Laurent My rating: 2 of 5 stars This book started out with an interesting pre...
-
A Very Bossy Christmas by Kayley Loring My rating: 5 of 5 stars I loved every single thing about this bo...
No comments:
Post a Comment