Saturday, June 1, 2019

Review of Faking Ms. Right by Claire Kingsley

I absolutely loved this book!

Usually the "little miss sunshine" types wear thin quickly, but Everly Dalton turned out to have both spine and shine.   She is the take-no-prisoners (or crap) assistant to the seemingly cold-hearted Shepherd Galloway. Men feared him...women wanted what he could give them.

But after a surprise run-up with his latest ex, Shepherd is the one who needs a helping hand. Everly steps in and saves the day by pretending to be Shepherd's girlfriend. Then things got a bit messy. I guarantee you will want a back-seat experience like was had by Everly and Shep. I think my glasses fogged up!

And, did I mention that Shepherd is living a quasi double life?  And no one knows but Everly.

Things go south in a HUGE way but, in the end, everyone gets their happy-ever-after. 

I loved Hazel and Nora and can't wait to read their stories!  And I want closure on Svetlana, the gold-digging harpy (Everly's words, not mine).

I highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a fun, steamy romance. Kudos, Claire Kingsley, for yet another success!

My rating: 😍😍😍😍😍/5

You can purchase the book HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Those Three Little Words

Those Three Little Words by Meghan Quinn My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews